Tuesday, June 9, 2009

My Election Speech

Food

This cartoon was to emphasize on the fact that the hygiene audits would be stringent.



This cartoon was to signify how I plan to have that 'zing' in the menu

Infrastructure


This was to signify that the response time to infrastructure based issues would be closely monitored.



This was to signify the "Go green" initiatives which also included water conservation through optimal usage of washing machines.

IT support


This was to signify that regardless of the type of problem, support would always be prompt.



This was to signify the need to beef up IT infrastructure in a few places where it was falling short. For e.g signal boosters where wireless signals were weak.

Library

This was to signify the increased range of books that were to be made available at our Library.



This was to signify the need for a mechanism for notification of the arrival of new books in the library.

HealthCare



This was to signify that stocks of all critical medicines needed for students would be stocked at the Wellness centre.


This was to signify that I wanted to look into the heavy usage of Local Ferrari and reasons so see where OIC could step in.

Other Vendors


This was to signify that I would try and get the vegetable vendor twice a week to campus.



This was to signify that I would look into stocking policies at MORE w.r.t availability etc

Accountability



This was to signify that as member of the GSB Core I would be acting responsibly and ensuring that the core was accountable to GSA.


This was to signify that for matter related to OIC the buck would stop at me i.e. I would be accountable to GSA for all OIC matters.

Something that would be impossible ....



This was to signify that action would be taken on all complaints and nothing would be dusted under the carpet and left to God.

Expectations in check !



This was to signify that though I'll try and get in positive changes but I cant get the impossible done in one shot i.e. it will take time !

And finally incentives for those who vote for me ... 



No comments: