Thursday, January 1, 2009

Things I am likely to hear at ISB !

This is my compilation of what I think will be one of the Top 5 lines in the introductory conversations between two people at ISB:

1. "Your posts at PG sounded smarter."

2. "I love your blogs. They have a better sense of humour than you."

3. "And to think that I was looking forward to meet you."

4. "Wow ! You look better than your orkut pics. I guess the camera does add 10 pounds."

5. "Since you were the first to volunteer for coordinating our pre-ISB lunches, why dont you volunteer to get dunked into the pool first?"

3 comments:

Ritu said...

hahha! I only hope people are as kind to me! I expect worse remarks!

Unknown said...

hehehee !! Then I guess you post something similar and proactively prevent any such probable attack ;)

Ritu said...

Now, now... I don't want to be giving them more creative ideas!