Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Love is not blind, Its retarded - II


I received a lot of passionate mails on this. A few randomly chosen responses below:

Resp#1 :: "Idiot !!!"

Resp#2 :: "Retarded huh!I feel even if there is so much of misunderstandings that crop up for reasons that otherwise wouldnt have...When has there been a case that you have the cake and eat it too.."

Resp#3 :: "Hmmmm....Specially intended to me haan:-)"

What I could get from these responses is that the post was misunderstood to be some sort of anti-love campaign. Well people read the last paragarph one more time ! Anyways I was only disputing the popular notion that Love is Blind and not the feeling of love itself !

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We're looking for kidney donors for the sum of $500,000,00, For more details,Email: donyahockett2018@gmail.com